Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Zerorez San Antonio for fresh content!
Furniture and other upholstery can become a haven for dirt buildup which often result in unpleasant odors, allergies or perhaps even illness. Every person or pet who sits on your furniture leaves something behind, resulting in wear and perhaps even odor. Upholstery cleaning restores your furniture, often bringing it back to a like-new condition. Before you pay for a cleaning, it's important to be sure you trust an effective process that is also good for your fabrics.
How Does Upholstery Cleaning Work?
Our unique cleaning process includes Zr Clean™ which is applied to your upholstery at proper pressure. We gather all the dirt to dispose of it, Zero Residue® is left behind. Because there are no soaps, shampoos, or detergents to rinse, very little moisture is left in the fabric. The upholstery then dries quickly, and the results are genuine. You can rest assured that your problem hasn't been masked by chemical cleaners and your furniture is actually clean!
Upholstery Cleaning with Zerorez®
There are many benefits to using the Zr Process™:
- Our process is safe on fabrics. It won’t wear down the fibers or prematurely age your upholstery.
- Since there’s no sticky residue left behind, there’s nothing to attract more dirt. All you’re left with is a spotless upholstery, and there’s nothing extra for the soil to cling onto.
- The fabric will be clean for people and pets alike because there are no chemical residues left behind. There is No Residue® left in your home when we’re finished cleaning your furniture.
- Our thorough cleaning process completely eliminates odor– sprays do not just mask it.
- Your furniture will be returned to a like-new appearance and condition.
- No exposure to harmful cleaning agents.
What Does Upholstery Cleaning Cover?
You can get almost any type of fabric revitalized by our state-of-the-art cleaning process. We clean curtains, car interiors, and all types of upholstered furniture. Since we're not using harsh chemicals, our cleaning method is safe to use on everything from rugged synthetics to the most delicate natural fibers. If you have an especially fine piece that you're not sure about, reach out to one of our friendly upholstery cleaning experts to make sure we can clean it safely.